The processing of personal data is carried out by means of hard copy and by computerized methods. The data you supply is stored at the Headquarters of C.A.A.F. Consorzio Autotrasporti Artigiani Frigo, for no longer than it is necessary for the purpose for which it has been gathered or subsequently processed.
The data that you supply is gathered, processed and stored in accordance with Article 31 and related articles of the Code that governs the protection of personal data and of the Technical Protocol – Attached B of the Code – regarding security measures. According to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, from the data Manager you can obtain information regarding the processing of your data at any time, including the methods, reasons and manner in which it is processed as well as the following:
1) confirmation of the existence of the data and of its disclosure and origins;
2) the identification details of the Owner and of the Managers of the data and of the individuals or categories of individuals to whom the data may be disclosed or who may come across the data during their work as Managers or as people appointed to its processing;
3) the updating, correction or integration of the data;
4) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or the blockage of data that is processed in breach of the law;
5) confirmation that operations at point 3) and 4) have been communicated to the people to whom the data has been disclosed or forwarded with the exception of cases in which this process is either impossible to carry out or requires an obviously disproportionate use of means compared to the right that is being upheld;
6) not consent to the treatment of your data even if its processing is necessary in order to fulfil the aim for which it has been gathered for legitimate reasons; not consent to the processing of your data for marketing purposes or to carry out market surveys.
The data processing Owner is C.A.A.F. Consorzio Autotrasporti Artigiani Frigo – Via Anna Kuliscioff, 224 – 47522 CESENA (FC) Italy; the processing Manager is the person who has been appointed to this role in compliance with the Decree, and whose name is available at the Headquarters. To exercise your rights please send an informal request to the Headquarters of C.A.A.F. Consorzio Autotrasporti Artigiani Frigo – Via Anna Kuliscioff, 224 – 47522 CESENA (FC) Italy.